The Premier EMBA Experience
- Learn more about executive education and its ROI from business school alumni
- Meet EMBA Admissions Directors regarding their programmes and your candidacy
- Hear HR Directors from companies such as SAP, EY, and Engie share their expertise, knowledge, and tips
- Discuss and evaluate your career path with a certified career coach
- Share a glass of wine with fellow business executives in a prestigious, privatised location
Event participants receive exclusive access to the Premier EMBA Club
The Premier EMBA Club is a network of international business executives from top companies worldwide, including, Deloitte, IBM, and HSBC. Club members have the opportunity to develop their network in a qualitative and professional manner through exchange, meetings, and new business relationships. Premier EMBA Club members share access to each other's contact information in order to expand their professional circles. Membership also includes privileged access to executive education experts, corporate HR directors, and business school alumni.
Nikolay Yakovlev is a Principal in the Moscow office of the Boston Consulting Group. He re-joined the BCG in March 2014 after spending 3 years as a VP Strategy and Marketing at Russian Fitness Group. At BCG Nikolay was involved in projects for both Russian and international clients of the company mostly in Consumer Goods and Industrial Goods industries on a wide range of topics from market entry and growth strategies, to sales & distribution transformation and commercial due diligences, to organizational redesign and operational effectiveness.
Nikolay holds an MBA with High Distinction from the Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan.
Svetlana is Talent Manager of Boston Consulting Group Moscow office from March, 2016. She is responsible for Recruiting, Career Development and Training processes in BCG.