The Premier EMBA Experience
- Learn more about executive education and its ROI from business school alumni
- Hear HR Directors from top 500 companies sharing their expertise, knowledge, and tips
- Meet EMBA Admissions Directors one-on-one during individual prebooked sessions
- Share a glass of wine with fellow business executives in a prestigious, privatised location
- Discuss and evaluate your career path with a certified career coach
Christophe has caused positive change during his whole career. After his studies in Law and General Management, he started at Electrabel, the incumbent energy player in the Belgian market, to help change the mindset from servicing delivery points to servicing customers. After four years in various marketing and sales functions, he took up a position as a SAP implementation project lead. Once this project ended, he was asked to join the HR department to build the employer brand and set up a channel strategy for the sourcing of new recruits. Five years later, he took up the role of L&D manager and set out to implement a new learning culture based on the 70-20-10 approach. However, shortly after, he was asked to join a specific task force to help boost the digital transformation, first for Belgium, but afterwards for the whole of the European energy activities of GDF SUEZ. Since January he has returned to L&D as Chief Learning Officer for Engie in Benelux to help prepare HR and the whole organisation for the new digital era.